Happy Friday after a short week!!! Can I get an AMEN that all weeks should be 4 days weeks?!? I’m just so much more productive when I have less time at work!
Anyway! Here’s my 5 for the week!!
1. This Boom Chicka Pop popcorn is UH-MAZING!! I am not a fan of regular buttered popcorn although I know generally popcorn is a healthier snack option. I heard about this stuff and decided to give it a try. It has a slight hint of sweet to it and its FAB. You can eat 3 1/2 cups and its only 90 calories or something ridiculous! Yum!
2. I haven’t spent much time pool/beach-side this year and was hoping over the last weekend of summer to get some sun time. I spent a few hours at the pool last weekend. It was wonderful and sunny and good for a tan!
3. Over the holiday weekend we decided to go to a local park for some outside time in the gorgeous weather….which led to some grown-up swinging. Swinging is fun at any age!
4. Ummm….tell me how amazing these cupcakes look! A new cupcake shop opened near my work today and despite my
diet better judgement, I decided to stop in and get some……of course they are a gift for my fella…..and I just may have to taste test each one to make sure they aren’t poisonous or anything for him!!! (Verdict so far……….UHHHHH-MAZING!! It made me work harder at the gym tonight!)
5. So, true story. I have hated football all my life. I was the girl in the band (BAND NERD) whose best friend LOVED football and didn’t
gossip talk to her most of the Friday night football games because she was actually watching the game! Now that I’m dating a fella who LOVES football, I decided to give it a try. Shockingly, I actually like it. It’s pretty exciting and fun to get caught up in all of the hype. My fella is a NY Giants fan and their first regular season game is this Sunday. Excited for football Sunday (and Pizza!!!)
Hope you had a fab week and an even more fab weekend coming up!
Linking up with Lauren! Happy Friday!!!