Hey Hey!! It’s Friday!!! And a holiday weekend! Woot! I took off work yesterday so I have to work today. That’s okay. At least there is a 3 day weekend ahead!
Let’s get to it!
1. Last Sunday I went to a Lancaster Barnstormers game (a local baseball team). True story. I was picked by the crazy game guy to play a game where they had three items from the Barnstormers merchandise store. I had to price the three items within $20 to win. Not only did I win this same game two months ago when I was at a game, I won this time with a guess that was spot on $62!! Woot! I totally blame my shopping addiction for my ability to dominate this game! And I scored some flip flops, a travel mug and a shirt!!
2. My 16 year-old self was totally geeking out this week when I saw the short-lived *NSync reunion on the VMA’s! Seriously, they need to get back together. That was high quality music people!! I saw them in high school with third row seats with my BFF. Not only did I see them, but P-Diddy opened for them. Concert of the millennium! HAHA!
3. As if you didn’t already know, Labor Day is Monday and work is officially closed! HOORAY! I don’t have any plans other than sleeping in and some house projects. I guess that’s not “laboring”, although I would rather be sitting by a pool somewhere soaking up the last bit of summer!
4. Last weekend I got to go bridesmaids dress shopping for my BFF from high school’s wedding (same one I saw *NSync with!) I am so happy for her and she is marrying an amazing guy. They are so cute and happy and I am totally honored to be part of her special day. And she let us pick whatever dresses we liked……….so awesome. I’m actually excited to wear the dress!
5. Yesterday I took off work and went to Hershey Park with my fella. It was great to go, ride some crazy roller coasters and feel like a kid again (especially hitting up the log flume and Tilt A’Whirl). And the free chocolate at the end of the Chocolate World ride doesn’t hurt either! Yum!!
That’s my five. Do you have any plans for the holiday weekend? Any last minute beach going? Totally jealous if so!!!
As always I am linking up with Lauren!!!