Happy Friday everyone!!!
This week went pretty fast but was pretty uneventful! Here goes my top fives for the week!
1. I read online about an app called Slice. It advertises that it keeps track of everything you buy online. I buy a fair amount of things online. Clothes from J Crew Factory, some various home decor items, and books from Amazon. I like to track my packages but hate scrolling through my email for the various tracking emails. Slice will access your email account, identify shipping emails and keep track of all of your shipments in one place. It includes shipping estimates, delivery notifications, etc. I love it!! Much handier than checking back through my emails all of the time. And it’s free!
2. I have been working out 4 times a week for the past year and a half. If I don’t go to the gym on my normal days I feel grouchy and in need of some exercise. However, the gym gets boring and tedious. Flowers like this make running outside so much better than running at the gym!! And short breaks to snap pictures always helps too!
3. I went to an “indoor” pool party (rain forced us to have the party away from the pool and inside) with a group of new friends. I had heard about how AWESOME grilled angel food cake is and found this recipe on Pinterest. I took angel food cake for grilling, key lime pudding and raspberries to the party. This picture is NOT mine. Me and everyone else ate our dessert too fast for me to snap a picture!! The grilled angel food cake was amazing and smelled even more amazing! I want to just grill some up to make my house smell heavenly!
4. My fella lives in an area of Pennsylvania where produce stands are plentiful. I stopped last weekend to stock up on tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers. I decided to make toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches. My dad used to make these for me when I was very little and to this day I love them! A slice of bread, American cheese, tomatoes and pepper, toasted in the oven for 4-5 minutes. DE-LICIOUS!!! I have been craving more ever since I had these for lunch!
5. And lastly, today is my last day of work!! I am on vacation next week and absolutely cannot wait! I will be spending a few of those days at the beach. My soul is aching for the beach!! If I don’t get to the beach each summer my life is incomplete!!! Come on 4:00!!!
Hope you all have a fab weekend!!! Happy Friday!!!
Linking up with Lauren.