This week flew by for some odd reason(thankfully), but it was filled with very little excitement! Hence, my H5FF isn’t too exciting, but here she is!
1. After a week+ away from the gym while in Vegas and with the 4th of July holiday, I dragged myself back to the gym this week. It’s so nice to get a break from that, but not nice when you feel the lbs creeping back in! The first day was absolute torture! Back to the grind!
2. As much as I would love to spend money on house items that make it pretty, I am not independently wealthy and not able to spend on whatever I want. And sometimes fun/pretty stuff takes a back seat to necessities. I had to spend $$ this week on a dehumidifier for my basement. I have a constant stream of water in a drainage trench around my basement and with some heavier rains recently I seem to have a slight mold issue on the floor. It’s no fun spending $$ on necessary items!
3. With boring days at work as a bean-counter, accountant, I like to spice up my day with over-the-top shoes like these!That’s one way to spice up a black dress for work!
4. Along with going back to the gym and household necessities, I spent a lot of time this week making to-do lists, budgeting and other organizational things. I am SO forgetful and will tell myself to do something later that day and will totally forget when the time rolls around. The Siri function on my iPhone 5 has become my new favorite thing. She reminds me of practically everything now! No excuses for forgetting…..unless I forget to set a reminder!
5. I got my first Birchbox two weeks ago (see my review here). Newly subscribing at the end of June means I already got my July box within 2 weeks of my June box! And I have to say, this July box looks awesome so far!! MUCH better than my first go-round with the box. Hopefully I still feel the same way when I use the stuff inside! Stay tuned for my July review!
As always, linking up with Lauren!