HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I am totally excited for the weekend for no good reason other than IT’S THE WEEKEND!!! Here are the goods from my week!
1. Last Friday the fella and I went with some friends to Hibachi for dinner. It was DELISH!!! I had been to hibachi once before and do not remember the food being as FAB as this was! Yum, I want a repeat performance today!
2. HGTV Star started two weeks ago. I’ve watched some of the earlier seasons and thought it was okay but haven’t paid much attention over the past few seasons. I have watched the first two episodes and so far I’m a fan! Not always sure I agree with the judges on who should win each week, but that’s the beauty of design right? To each his own?
3. I sit at a desk all day counting beans (accountant joke…..nerd). So whenever I get a chance to be outside without sneezing my head off, I take it! One day walking between buildings, I saw this gorgeous butterfly on the side of my building. As I got closer to take a pic it flew away. I chased it to two more landing spots before I could snap a picture! That’s my idea of communing with nature…..free from dirt, crawly bugs, etc.
4. Last Sunday I ran the Color Me Rad 5k in Philly with my boss! It was SUPER fun!! Here is an after picture. This is as clear as I could get. I had my phone wrapped in plastic wrap to protect it and by the end, the color powder on it made for some blurry pictures! But the color mess was AWESOME! I totally can’t wait to run it again next year!!! (And thanks to some chiropractor work and little-to-no training all week, I could run the majority of the route!) WOOT!
5. Lastly, my main excitement for the weekend is that I am going on a short vacay next week!! After today I only have 2 1/2 days of work standing between me and a flight across the country to temps like this!!! Right now it’s in the 80’s here at home, but I will take these 100+ temps just to get away, see some new sights, have some fun and relax by a pool!!! Hurry up Thursday!
As always, I’m linking up with Lauren!